1. When making a bid, every bidder acknowledges that such offer is a bind offer to buy the lot at that price ( plus the Buyer ’ s Premium, all applicable taxes and any and all shipping charges ). All sales are final .
2. A Buyer ’ s Premium at a rate of 25 % ( the “ Buyer ’ s Premium ” ) will be applied to all winning bids. The buy price shall consist of your winning offer on the set plus the Buyer ’ s Premium ( the “ Purchase Price ” ) .
3. Unless bidder has been extended a payment plan by Prop Store, as set away in paragraph 4 herein, bidder shall pay the Purchase Price in wax within 7 calendar days of being invoiced.
4. requital plans may be available in 1, 2, or 3 month increments. Bidders wishing to utilize the requital plan avail, if approved by Prop Store, shall be required to pay a deposition of 20 % of the Purchase Price ( the “ Deposit ” ), within 7 calendar days of being invoiced. The libra of the Purchase Price shall then be split over 1, 2 or 3 months, at Bidder ’ second option. The payments of the remaining poise shall be made as follows :
4.1.1 If the 1-month requital plan is selected, the remainder of the Purchase Price shall be due within 30 days of the close of the auction .
4.1.2 If the 2-month requital plan is selected : 40 % of the Purchase Price shall be due within 30 days of the close of the auction ; 40 % of the symmetry of the Purchase Price shall be ascribable within 60 days of the close of the auction .
4.1.3. If the 3-month payment plan is selected : 26.66 % of the Purchase Price shall be due within 30 days of the close of the auction ; 26.66 % of the balance of the Purchase Price shall be ascribable within 60 days of the close of the auction ; and 26.68 % ascribable within 90 days of the close of the auction .
4.1.4. Prop Store offers no grace period on payment design deadlines. If the Bidder does not adhere to payment deadline as set forth above, the bidder shall be deemed to be in default. In the consequence of default all funds already paid to Prop Store shall be retained by Prop Store as liquidate damages. furthermore, Prop Store and/or the Seller shall besides be entitled to any early remedies available, whether in law or equity .
4.1.5. No title to any Property shall pass to Bidder except upon payment in full of the buy price, including the Buyer ’ s Premium due, and any and all other sums ascribable to Prop Store and/or the Seller. Among other remedies available to Prop Store and the Seller, Prop Store and/or the Seller shall be entitled to immediate possession of the lot purchased by Bidder, if delivered to Bidder .
5. Where Lots are not collected within 14 calendar days from the due date of payment, whether or not requital has been made, a storage fee of 3 % of the Hammer Price per calendar month shall be charged to the Buyer. If the Buyer has failed to pay the Purchase Price and the cost of shipping and handling, Prop Store, at its option may cancel the sale .
6. Prop Store vouchers and other discount rate codes are not valid as requital for auction items .
7. entirely the memorabilia detail shown in the photograph of a given product list is included in the sale. Mannequins, expose stands, and scale measures are not included with your leverage, unless expressly stated in the merchandise description .
8. Bidder agrees that Prop Store will charge the credit card provided at registration for all items purchased at auction, and any future Prop Store auctions in which Bidder participates if not paid within 7 calendar days after invoice .
9. Bidder shall be charged in US Dollars for the Purchase Price. For all sales within California, sales tax at the prevailing pace ( presently 9.5 % ) will be applied to the Purchase Price. Delivery addresses outside California will be exempt from sales tax .
9.1. For all sales within Washington express, sales tax at the prevailing rate ( presently 6.50 % ) will be applied to the Purchase Price .
9.2. For all sales within Illinois, sales tax at the prevailing rate ( presently 6.25 % ) will be applied to the Purchase Price .
9.3. pitch addresses outside the states listed above will be nontaxable from sales tax .
10. Terms of Guarantee of Attribution
10.1. Prop Store warrants the attribution of each Lot as stated in the title parry ( film entitle and item title ) of that Lot in the Auction catalogue, subject to any revisions ( which may be given in writing or on-line before or during the Auction at which the Lot is purchased by the Buyer ) ; this is Prop Store ‘s Guarantee of Attribution. Buyers should be mindful that multiple examples of props and costumes are frequently used during production and it is frequently impossible to determine whether a specific piece has been used on-camera. Any specific on-camera use known to Prop Store will be noted within the description, but no warranties are given by Prop Store on that description .
10.2. If a Buyer demonstrates, to Prop Store ’ s reasonable satisfaction, that the Guarantee of Attribution is materially incorrect, the sale will be rescinded if the Lot is returned to Prop Store in the lapp circumstance in which it was at the time of sale. In order to satisfy Prop Store that the Guarantee of Attribution is materially wrong, Prop Store reserves the right to require the Buyer to obtain, at the Buyer ’ sulfur expense, the opinion of two experts in the plain, mutually acceptable to Prop Store and the Buyer .
10.3. In the event a sale is rescinded in accordance with condition 10.2, Prop Store shall repay to the Buyer the Purchase Price. repayment of the Purchase Price shall be the Buyer ’ s sole redress for an faulty guarantee of Attribution, to the ejection of all early remedies to the extent permissible at law. It is specifically sympathize that this will be considered the Buyer ’ sulfur lone remedy under this clause 10 .
10.4. The Buyer expressly agrees that Prop Store shall not be liable in whole or in separate, for, and the Buyer shall not be entitled to recover, any particular, indirect, incidental expense or consequential damages including passing of profits or value of investment or opportunity price .
10.5. Bidders are mindful that description revisions may occur on some Lots, and should inquire before the Auction whether any description revisions have occurred on a given Lot and/or examine a bunch before wish on it. Prop Store will make all fair efforts to make description revisions readily available during the Auction .
10.6. Except as expressly provided in these Conditions Prop Store shall have no liability to the Buyer in respect of a Lot and all and any imply warranties and conditions are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law .
11. Warranties and Representations .
11.1. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Prop Store relating to this auction, is and shall remain at all times the property of Prop Store. The purchase of these items does not include ownership in or to the trademarks registrations, copyrights and/or any other intangible intellectual properties associated with this token. Therefore leverage of this item does not permit the Bidder to replicate or to exploit this detail otherwise. Bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Prop Store and its directors, employees, affiliates, contractors and agents from any third-party claims, actions, suits, judgments, losses, damages, costs and expenses ( including fair attorneys ’ fees ) asserted against or incurred by Prop Store that arise out of or result from any act or omission by Bidder arising out of or relating to Bidder ’ s violation of any copyrights or trademarks in or to the items or Images .
11.2. Prop Store neither warrants nor represents that your use of any materials displayed on the locate will not infringe rights of third base parties not owned by or affiliated with Prop Store .
11.3. Prop Store makes no guarantee or representation regarding the fitness for any aim or merchantability of any draw sold. All lots are sold “ as is. ”
11.4. Bidders are mindful that description revisions may occur on some Lots, and should inquire before the Auction whether any description revisions have occurred on a given Lot and/or examine a batch before invite on it. Prop Store will make all reasonable efforts to make description revisions readily available during the Auction. While Prop Store uses fair efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this auction, Prop Store makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Prop Store assumes no indebtedness or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contented of the auction. Any reference point images appearing within Prop Store ‘s auction listings are entirely for reference book purposes and are not intended or deemed to be a representation or guarantee of the detail depicted within the persona .
11.5. All items are sold as collectibles and/or memorabilia for display purposes alone, and are not deemed, intended, represented, or implied to be match for any other purpose. Bidder assumes all risks of personnel casualty and/or injury, including, but not restrict to, personal injury or property damage, arising from or related to any early consumption of the item. Bidder understands and agrees that Prop Store and the Consignor and their rear, related and subordinate entities shall have no indebtedness for any such loss or injury and Bidder expressly releases Prop Store and the Consignor and their parent, related and subordinate entities from any such personnel casualty or injury .
11.6. Except as expressly provided herein, Prop Store shall have no indebtedness to Bidder with regard to any Lot and all and any imply warranties and conditions are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law .
11.7. Bidder expressly agrees that Prop Store shall not be liable in whole or in part, for, and Bidder shall not be entitled to recover, any extra, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including loss of profits or value of investment or opportunity cost, for any rupture of any guarantee, representation, or guarantee set forth herein .
11.8. Each bidder acknowledges and agrees that the technology and the web site provided by prop up store in connection with the auction is “ as is, ” without any warranties of any kind and that property store does not represent or warrant that the technology or the web site will be uninterrupted or error free. Each bidder acknowledges and agrees that the prop storehouse shall have no liability, responsibility or debt instrument for any title, demands, causes of legal action or damages of any kind arising out of or relating to any interruptions or errors in the engineering or the web site offered or utilized in connection with the auction .
12. Bidder/s ( including browsing ) of this auction is at Bidder ’ s own hazard. Neither Prop Store nor any early party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this list is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, collateral, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or habit of, the site. Prop Store besides assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, Bidder ’ s calculator equipment or other property on report of Bidder ’ s access to, consumption of, or browsing in the Site or Bidder ’ s downloading of any materials, data, text, images, television, or audio from the site .
13. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with ( to a substantial extent ), Bidder will be in default and in accession to any and all other remedies available to us by law, including, without restriction, the right to hold Bidder liable for the total leverage price, including all fees, charges and expenses more in full set forth herein, we, at our choice and to the extent permitted by police, may ( a ) cancel the sale of that, or any other items sold to the defaulting Bidder, retaining as liquidate damages all payments made by Bidder, or ( b-complex vitamin ) resell the buy item, or ( speed of light ) effect any combination thence. In any case, Bidder shall be apt for any insufficiency, any and all costs, handling charges, late charges, expenses of both sales, legal fees and expenses, solicitation fees and incidental expense damages. We may, in our sole free will, apply any proceeds of sale then ascribable or thereafter becoming due to Bidder from us or any affiliated company, or any payment made by Bidder to us or any affiliate party, where or not intended to reduce Bidder ’ s obligations with obedience to the unpaid detail or items, to the insufficiency and any other amounts ascribable to us or any affiliated companies. In accession, a defaulting Bidder will be deemed to have granted and assigned to us and our affiliated companies, a continuing security interest of first precedence in any property or money of our owing to such Bidder in our self-control or in the possession of any of our affiliated companies, and we may retain and apply such property or money as collateral security for the obligations due to us or to any affiliated company of ours. Payment will not be deemed to have been made in full until we have collected good funds .
14. Except where expressly stated to the contrary above, under no circumstance will Prop Store receive liability to a Bidder in excess of the buy price actually paid .
15. Bids will not be accepted from those persons under the age of eighteen ( 18 ) without the written accept of said person ’ south rear or legal defender. written accept must acknowledge the terms and conditions of sale. The written accept constitutes an agreement by the parent or legal defender to be bound thereby on behalf of the bidder .
16. The terms and conditions of sale herein described shall be enforced in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
17. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the sale of the item between Bidder and Prop Store shall be submitted to arbitration in Los Angeles County, California before an arbiter from the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ( “ JAMS ” ) and conducted under its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules, as the exclusive redress for such claim or controversy. Both parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted before a single JAMS arbiter who is a retire California or federal judge or judge. By agreeing to arbitrate, the parties waive any right they have to a court or jury trial. The decision of the arbiter shall be final examination and bind. The parties further agree that, upon application of the prevailing party, any Judge of the Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of Los Angeles, may enter a judgment based on the concluding arbitration prize issued by the JAMS arbiter, and the parties expressly agree to submit to the legal power of this Court for such a purpose. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover the party ’ sulfur attorneys ’ fees and costs incurred in connection with the arbitration.
The follow are the set bid increments for the Auction .
• $ 10 – $ 50 by $ 10
• $ 50 – $ 500 by $ 25
• $ 500 – $ 2,000 by $ 100
• $ 2,000 – 5,000 by $ 250
• $ 5,000 – $ 10,000 by $ 500
• $ 10,000 + by $ 1,000
2. Who We Are
Our site address is www.propstore.com
Our company name is The Prop Store of London, Inc. d/b/a Prop Store
Our read savoir-faire is 28014 Harrison Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91505
3. What we collect
We may collect, maintain, and use the comply data about you :
- Your first and last name;
- Your home address or other physical address provided by you;
- Your telephone number; and
- Your email address.
In order to register to bid in our auction and to use our web site, you must create an on-line bill. once you have created your report, you may update or change your personally identifiable information at any time through your on-line report.
4. How we use what we collect
We use information about you to :
• Present web site content effectively to you ;
• Provide data, products and services that you request, or ( with your consent ) which we think may sake you ;
• Carry out our contracts with you ;
• Allow you to use our interactional services, if you want to ;
• Tell you our charges ; and/or
• Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you or for our general market purposes .
If you do not wish to have us use the collected data for our marketing purposes, you can opt out by checking the box on our registration form, or by contacting us at any time at support @ propstore.com.
5. Disclosing your information
You understand and agree that we are allowed to disclose your information in the trace cases :
• To our consignors ;
• If we want to sell our business, or our company, to the potential buyer ;
• To any of our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, or relate companies ;
• Pursuant to a court order or early requirement under applicable law ; and
• To governmental agencies or other entities as necessary to protect against imposter .
6. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our private policy will not apply to early websites that you may access via a link from our site. Should you visit other websites through any links provided from our site, please be advised that these other websites will not have access to any personally identifiable information you provided to us. We do not plowshare your personally identifiable information with these other websites .
We strongly advise all bidders to request a shipping quote prior to bidding.
Buyer pays all ship costs. The buyer is responsible for all fees including duties, taxes, sales tax, customs and other charges for items shipped. All property must be shipped at the buyer ‘s expense. It is each buyer ‘s exclusive obligation and province to be mindful of, to comply with, and to bear all relevant consequence duties, taxes, customs and other fees charged by buyer ‘s local anesthetic politics and/or tax authority. Prop Store will ship all packages with the full value of the goods declared. Buyer understands and agrees that Prop Store shall have no obligation or duty for any import duties, taxes, customs, ship or early charges for the items shipped.
Read more: ขายรถ Jeep มือสอง ราคาดี ทั่วประเทศ
It is the Buyer ‘s responsibility to ensure that any property purchased from Prop Store enters the embark location legally, that all duties and taxes have been paid and that all necessitate export procedures, regulations, and laws were by rights complied with. Buyer understands and agrees that Prop Store shall have no duty or responsibility for complying with any export procedures, regulations, or laws applicable to the property .
In the event that a customer refuses to accept a cargo due to import duty charges, and the token is returned to Prop Store, the customer shall be discipline to a charge of 20 % of the buy price of the return detail, plus all transportation charges incurred in the cargo and return dispatch of the item. The balance of the price paid for the item will be issued entirely as a shop credit to be used against future purchases. store credits are proprietary to each position of Prop Store, and may not be transferred to another position .