Situated in the heart of Tokyo, one of the leading fashion hub of the earth, A Bathing Ape® ( or BAPE® ) strives to introduce japanese fashion polish to the world. Since the sword ’ sulfur establishment in 1993, it has remained as a symbol of street fashion for more than 25 years. frankincense far, it has produced iconic design items, master patterns and characters such as “ APE HEAD ”, “ BAPE® CAMO ”, “ BAPE STA™ ”, “ SHARK HOODIE ” and “ BABY MILO® ” etc. “ As a longstanding and trust adidas partner, BAPE® was one of the first brands to collaborate across the full adidas family, from adidas Originals to Action Sports to Football, ” said Daniel Bauer, Sr. Director Product for adidas Originals. “ We ’ ra excited to work with BAPE® for one of the biggest sporting moments of the year ! ”
Known for being a trendsetter for football culture, adidas Football challenges the condition quo and systematically raises the bar. The 3-Stripe mark ’ s extraordinary cleat collections and collaborations push boundaries and bring fink insights and streetwear style to the grid, including the Snoop Dogg Money pack, adiMoji collection, Uncaged and Unearthed packs, Dipped collection, among others. “ As the godhead sports stigmatize, we create products tailored for an athlete, their fun, their liveliness and their global and we ’ re excited to officially introduce this alone and groundbreaking collaboration, ” said Jeff McGillis, VP of U.S. Sports for adidas. “ By partnering with one of the most coveted brands in the earth and creating a limited-edition capsule collection for America ’ s biggest sporting moment of the year, the adidas Football by BAPE collection sincerely embodies and showcases the fusion of sport and culture at the highest level. ”
The adidas by BAPE® limited-edition capsule solicitation takes cues from streetwear and football culture to deliver an immediately classical and highly-coveted aesthetic. The distinctive solicitation features the BAPE® CAMO print, applied to a range of adidas Football cleats and adidas dress and footwear silhouettes, and includes the adizero 8.0. cleats, UltraBOOST run shoes, Z.N.E. Hoodie, football jersey, tights, weapon sleeve, adizero gloves, football & helmet .
- adidas Football by BAPE® adizero 8.0 Cleats – Engineered for football’s fastest players, the adizero takes the football cleat silhouette to the next level by merging the iconic BAPE® CAMO print with a sneaker profile and redefined fit, feel and lightweight construction. The knitted bootie upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the SPRINTLOCK embroidery adds a reinforced lockdown fit in the forefoot and a PU sock liner delivers elevated cushioning. A TPU overlay delivers provides protection and durability and the cleats are powered by a SPRINTFRAME plate with SPRINTSTUDS in rotational traction zone pattern to provide speed and multi-directional strength and traction. $200.
- adidas by BAPE® UltraBOOST – Featuring the BAPE® CAMO print, the adidas by BAPE® UltraBOOST sets the bar for style, comfort and high-performance technology for the ultimate running experience. The adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort, while adidas BOOST technology delivers adidas’ most responsive, energy return cushioning ever. $200.
- adidas by BAPE® Z.N.E. Hoodie – Created for style and comfort that cuts away all distractions, with a timeless BAPE® aesthetic, the adidas by BAPE® Z.N.E. hoodie is made of middle weight double knit fabric with mesh lining for comfort and style. The hoodie features the BAPE® ABC CAMO print, SHARK graphic on the hood, BAPE® and adidas Badge of Sport branding on the right and left chest, and 3-Stripes on the sleeves. $200.
- adidas by BAPE® Football Jersey – Centered around a “battle dress uniform” theme for U.S. football fields, metallic gold plays a key role across the capsule collection to signify a champion. Highlighting the BAPE® ABC CAMO print, the team created a custom red, white and blue APE head logo which is featured on the shoulders and accented with the iconic adidas 3-Stripes on the arms. Additional unique design details include the numbers 88 on the front and back, representing the year the BAPE® brand was founded. $140.
- adidas by BAPE® Training Tights – Constructed to wrap the body and support dynamic movement, the BAPE® Training Tights deliver a locked-in and stretchable feel. The adidas by BAPE® Training Tights take the performance baselayer to the next level by featuring the BAPE® ABC CAMO print, along with the APE head logo and adidas Badge of Sport branding on back hem. $40.
- adidas Football by BAPE® Arm Sleeve – Designed with full-length construction for all-over protection, combined with Climalite® technology to keep athletes dry and cool under pressure. Highlighted by the APE HEAD and adidas Badge of Sport branding and accented with the iconic 3-Stripes, the adidas Football by BAPE® Arm Sleeve sets athletes apart from the competition with the BAPE® CAMO print. $40.
- adidas Football by BAPE® adizero Gloves – A seamless GripTack palm featuring the BAPE® CAMO print and oversized SHARK graphic provides unparalleled, consistent grip and control in all weather conditions. The lightweight, four-way stretch back of hand expansion fabric deliver a compression fit, combined with unique 3D overlay structure and support and is highlighted with adidas Badge of Sport branding and iconic 3-Stripes. $60.
- adidas Football by BAPE® Helmet – The Speed Classic collectible helmet features a custom BAPE® CAMO print film that’s been hand-dipped, applied with hydro graphics and detailed with a high-gloss clear coat finish. The shell is highlighted by custom red, white and blue APE head logo decals. Additional design details include the iconic adidas 3-Stripes in gold across the top and a matching metallic gold paint facemask. The interior includes a custom black liner system (This helmet is designated for promotional use only and not intended for on-field play). $600.
- adidas by BAPE® Football – Handmade in Texas, the regulation size adidas by BAPE® Football is created with a chain stitch construction, reinforced inner liner, double lacing and composite outer layer featuring BAPE® CAMO print and metallic gold panels. The gold panel is highlighted by custom red, white and blue APE head logo and the BAPE® CAMO print is highlighted by a gold adidas badge of sport logo. $60.
Social Status Pop-Up Store (433 Bishop; 433 Bishop Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318) on 2/1/19 and release on adidas.com and BAPE® stores worldwide on 2/2/19. For more information, visit https://usakairali.com/ and join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram via @adidasFballUS | #teamadidas. The limited-edition adidas Football by BAPE® condensation collection will be available entirely at aPop-Up Store ( 433 Bishop ; 433 Bishop Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318 ) on 2/1/19 and release onand BAPE® stores worldwide on 2/2/19. For more information, visitand join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram via